Friday 26 February 2010

Fly away home

I had the window open this morning while I was drying my hair and lo and behold almost straight away in came the first lady bird of the year!
It's a title no doubt given to many lady birds but she is definitely my first. I wonder if that causes a lot of friction on the lady bird scene? 'I was first in 2009 I tell you' 'No I was, a farmer told me so' 'Well I was the first this year' 'No Ethel was, Miss P said so on her blog'......

...anyway, here's a picture of her. A happy accident as the camera focused on the view beyond the glass so she looks like a really big bird sat on the telephone lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to hear from my followers so please leave your comments on my posts. Thanks Mrs P x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails