Tuesday 22 June 2010

How very thoughtful

Today I received our first homemade baby gift. Wrapped in pretty pink tissue and left in my pigeon hole at work was this beautifully knitted cable cardi and matching hat in the softest cream coloured cotton. Made by my friend and work colleague Joan. Isn't it lovely!


I was thrilled when I opened it up and still can't get over how thoughtful and kind it is of someone to dedicate time to making clothes for our little bean bump.
Most of my friends make things and so it is something I have been quite excited about, getting to see what they have made and having something to treasure and pass down the generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to hear from my followers so please leave your comments on my posts. Thanks Mrs P x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails