Wednesday 15 September 2010

Mr Magoo

Last week I went for a wander around the small town near to where my mum lives. It's what you might describe as a 'one horse town', somewhat stuck in the past with limited shops which all close early (much to my frustration as I missed all four of it's well stocked charity shops!) I spotted this fantastic old sigh hanging outside the opticians, I thought it was so cool and retro I just had to share it with you.


It's a bit like 'if your eyesight is so bad you can't read the sign which says opticians then here is a massive pair of glasses so you can still find us'. It made me smile during what had been quite a low week for me, just the usual struggles and uncertainties of motherhood.

1 comment:

  1. It is a funny sign! Hope you are feeling a bit better now x x x

    ReplyDelete

It's great to hear from my followers so please leave your comments on my posts. Thanks Mrs P x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails