Tuesday 14 February 2012

Crushed

This isn't the first time I have blogged about a kitchen utensil, but it is the first time I've had to replace something I love with something I never will.


Susi the Swiss made garlic press has been part of my life since I can remember but not for bringing the flavours of the world to our Blackpool kitchen. You see Susi is really something, she didn't just press garlic, in fact in our house I doubt she ever even saw so much as a clove until the late 90's, no instead Susi formed the main part of a northern housewife's 'toolkit', taking many a blow in aid of  my mums Christmas card strings, decorations, pictures and repairs to the garden fence. Why buy a hammer when you have this eh?

Susi met her match with a new brand of dishwasher tablet, stripping her shiny coating off she now leaves grey marks on my hand.
Every dint tells a tale

Bye bye Susi, you just weren't made for these times, Susi 2 will have nothing on you x

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to hear from my followers so please leave your comments on my posts. Thanks Mrs P x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails