Tuesday 13 October 2009

Did the Moomins live at number 5?

Last year a pipe leaked behind the wall in our kitchen, when the plumber cut through the plasterboard the hole reveled this strip of amazing wallpaper.

I like it because it reminds me of Tove Janssons illustrations from the Moomin books, I absolutely love her work. Such imaginative stories, in tune with nature, and her illustrations encapsulate the feel of the world she has created.

This wallpaper is perfect for Moomin Mamas kitchen in their beautiful blue house.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Im new here!Thanks for cheering me up, I adore the moomins have read all the books these pictures are soo evocative, now following! Sharon xxoo

    ReplyDelete

It's great to hear from my followers so please leave your comments on my posts. Thanks Mrs P x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails