Thursday 6 May 2010

Out of the blue!


Yesterday whilst walking through one of Kendals many cobbled shopping yards, I noticed something new, a bright blue building looming over the now somewhat bland looking colour palette of it's neighbours.


It took me a back that I hadn't noticed it before as I trundle around this small town most lunchtimes and it was really refreshing to spot something new. Whilst some may be of the opinion that it's garish and not in keeping with the usual Lakeland style I love it as it reminded me of my home sea side town, where stretches of houses and B&Bs near the sea front are each painted in a different daring colour. Made me want a bag of chips!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to hear from my followers so please leave your comments on my posts. Thanks Mrs P x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails